Welcome to the world of Weather Intelligence – a fully customised and highly targeted weather forecasting service delivered by Katestone’s team of experienced meteorologists and weather forecasters.
Weather Intelligence is made possible by our Numerical Weather System (K-NWS). This system delivers numerical weather and air-quality forecast modelling for a specific site, and can be tailored to your particular needs. Your customised forecast is available at resolutions and timescales that are higher than most other meteorological forecast systems.
Our forecasting team are always reviewing the model’s performance to provide an optimal forecast to every client – whether you are in a major city or a remote site, such as a mine in western Queensland.
- Pollution forecasting and incident reporting
- Maintenance scheduling
- Specific criteria forecasting
- Heat-load forecasting
- Proactive site management
- Inversion forecasting
- Integration into a decision support tool
- Seasonal and long-term forecasting
Contact us to see how Katestone can help you protect your investment with our Weather Intelligence forecasting services.
– Air quality impact report
– Air quality management plans
– Climate risk and adaptation
– Carbon / GHG management & reporting
– Decision support systems & custom tools
– Dispersion modelling
– Dust management
– Expert advice, expert witness
– Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER Act, AU)
– Health risk
– National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) reporting (AU)
– Odour assessments
– Plume rise
– Pollution forecasting
– Weather data
– Weather forecasting
Where are we?
Head Office: 16 Marie St. Milton, Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3369 3699
Ireland Office: Office 5a, Portlaoise Enterprise Centre, Clonminam Industrial Estate, Portlaoise, Co Laois, Ireland
Phone: +353 (87) 365 6879