Katestone and Weather Intelligence COVID-19 Response Plan
Katestone and Weather Intelligence continue to monitor the global coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have implemented its COVID-19 response plan. Our priorities are the safety and wellbeing of our people, suppliers, clients, our families and the surrounding community in which we live and work. We are also implementing appropriate risk mitigation strategies to avoid business disruptions.
Katestone and Weather Intelligence will allow staff to work from home as part of its COVID-19 response plan. Both businesses will continue to operate normally with minimal disruption. Meanwhile, we will ensure that both companies are able to maintain the high-standard provision of services. Therefore, we do not anticipate delays in work delivery as a result of implementing the COVID-19 response plan.
Katestone and Weather Intelligence will work closely with clients to ensure work is completed in accordance with our contractual arrangements and to the satisfaction of our clients. Furthermore, contact via phone and email are unchanged.
Here are some of the actions we have in place at the moment:
- Reinforcing hygienic practices and preventive measures inside and outside the workplace
- Encouraging staff, clients and suppliers to come forward and inform medical providers about symptoms that may be related to COVID-19
- Face-to-face meetings, domestic and international trips, and conferences participation are being suspended until further notice. We will conduct meetings either via videoconferencing or teleconferencing.
- Our response plan will be revisited on a weekly basis and revised where necessary.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Christine Killip – Managing Director Katestone, CEO Weather Intelligence
- Simon Welchman – Director Katestone
- Plistina Almeida – Marketing Executive.
We are confident that the ongoing efforts to develop a vaccine and/or treatment will prove effective and COVID-19 will be part of our past very soon. And finally, we reach out to suppliers and clients and ask you to exercise the same amount of caution.
Katestone Managing Director