Climate risk and adaptation
Climate change, along with the extremes and variability of climate, make climate risk a key strategic and operational issue for many businesses.
Although you cannot stop climate change, you can identify your climate risks and manage those risks through optimal and cost-effective adaptation measures.
Our team of experts can help you to:
- Understand local and regional climate ~ including longer-term periodic influences such as El Niño and La Niña and dominant seasonal synoptic influences
- Optimise adaptation measures ~ more accurately quantify residual risk and engage staff by identifying practical steps beyond risk management
- Anticipate and respond to weather events ~ with customised, site-specific forecasting and decision-support tools.
Katestone can produce a detailed report on the:
- range of probable future climate scenarios for your region
- potential implications for your project or business
- effective planning
- mitigation strategies.
Contact us to discuss your climate risk.
– Air quality impact report
– Air quality management plans
– Climate risk and adaptation
– Carbon / GHG management & reporting
– Decision support systems & custom tools
– Dispersion modelling
– Dust management
– Expert advice, expert witness
– Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER Act, AU)
– Health risk
– National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) reporting (AU)
– Odour assessments
– Plume rise
– Pollution forecasting
– Weather data
– Weather forecasting